On April 22nd, Earth Day, escape from the city just an hour upstate to a beautiful national park. Take a break from posting, tweeting, emailing or calling and surrender to the now. Open up your body and mind and tune into the magical rhythm of nature.
Get ready to move, meditate and stretch as we breathe in fresh air and listen to birds sing. Feel your feet as they walk the earth and let the sun fill every cell of your body with light.
Connect to the magic of life!
Your adventure includes:
- Transportation in private car from Grand Central station to the national park
- Homemade organic fresh juice & snacks
- Homemade organic vegetarian lunch (vegan/gf also available)
- Yoga & Breathwork with Persiana Burns
- Meditative Empowerment with Chelsea Madrigal
- Writing & intention building workshop
- Frisbee & fun in the sun
- And your very own little seed to plant
We depart at 9am and return around 4pm. Dress comfortably. Bring a yoga mat and your favorite journal.
This trip will be an intimate adventure and is only open to the first 5 people. Total cost is $135 and due at sign up.